It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Simple Workout to start the year.

I wanted to keep it simple to get back on track.

Equipment:
20 lb plate
Step
Dumbell

Start off by doing 10 reps of each exercise.  Complete each round 3 times.  Then complete your workout with a metabolic push.  You will do the "One minute on-One minute off" drill.  You perform the "On" exercise for determined amount of time.  I did one minute.  Immediately after you do the "On" exercise, then do the coordinating "Off" exercise for the same amount of time. You would repeat that 3-5 times and then move on to the next exercise.

On 

  1. Push 20 lb plate on floor
  2. Run up/up/down/down on step
  3. Lunge side to side from top of step
  4. Jump on and off of step
  5. Donkey kick side to side


Off

  1. Bicep curls
  2. Overhead presses
  3. Tricep kick backs
  4. Flys
  5. Reciprocal arm swings                                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment