It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Let Your Pants Do the Talking


I have the best clients. They keep me entertained. Today one of them wore emoticon pants and when she didn't like the exercise or me at the moment she would just point at the sad, mad or angry face. Loved it




1 comment:

  1. Een van de natuurlijkemanieren om aftevallen, is door meergroentenen fruit teeten. Groentenen fruit hebbeneenaantaleigenschappenwaardoor ze effectiefzijn om aftevallen. U kuntafvallen door dagelijkszwarte latte koffietedrinken.

    ReplyDelete